The Level 2 painting and decorating diploma allows you to learn, develop and practice the skills required for employment and/or career progression in painting and decorating.
It covers the following skills:
- Health, safety and welfare in construction
- Principles of building construction, information and communication
- Preparing surfaces for decoration
- Applying paint systems by brush and roller to complex areas
- Applying standard papers to walls and ceilings
- Producing specialist finishes for decorative work
- Erecting and dismantling access equipment and working platforms
- Creating and applying colour
This is a C-Skills qualification.
This course is free for those aged 19+ in receipt of an out of work benefit.