Level 2 Diploma in Scaffolding
Greater Manchester Skill Centre, Wheel Forge Way, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1EH
To be a scaffolder you should:
- be able to follow instructions and plans carefully and accurately
- have good hand-to-eye coordination
- be physically fit and agile for climbing, and handling heavy equipment
- enjoy working outdoors and be comfortable working at heights
- be able to work as part of a team
- be fully aware of health and safety issues
This is a C-Skills qualification.
*This course is free to anyone aged 19+ who is claiming an out of work benefit.