Auto Maintenance and Repair Apprenticeships
Being a Vehicle Mechanic is challenging, hands-on work, as every vehicle will present a new problem to solve. You will have the ability to work quickly and pay attention to detail as well as having up-to-date knowledge of vehicle developments.
What can we offer?
- Assessors and trainers with extensive industry experience
- SkillCentre with state of the art facilities including ramps and diagnostic equipmeny
- Free minibus service to the Greater Manchester SkillCentre
- On-site subsidised canteen and social learning zones
Who could you work for?
We have links with many employers in this sector including:
- Tameside Metropolitan Borough Council
- Belle Vue Coaches
What will you do?
Typical daily activities for Apprentices in this sector include:
- Fixing and maintaining cars and vans
- Removing and replacing engine components, electrical units and chassis units
- Carrying out routine vehicle maintenance
Take a look at what it's like to train at Greater Manchester SkillCentre:
Light Vehicle Service and Maintenance Apprentice Technician | Cheshire East | £7280
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with Macclesfield MOT and Service Centre. They have a need for an apprentice mechanic to join their team in their busy workshop.More Details
Light Vehicle Maintenance Traineeship | Manchester
An opportunity has arisen at well-established automotive centre in Ardwick Manchester which carries out servicing and MOTs. The right candidate will have the opportunity to progress onto an apprenticeship in Light Vehicle Maintenance.More Details