Financial Services Apprenticeships
With extensive links with some of the biggest banking institutions and insurance companies in the UK, The Skills Company can offer you outstanding opportunities in the word of insurance, banking and finance.
What can we offer?
- Specialise in Retail Banking, Investment Operations, Financial Planning or Insurance
- Gain technical certificates such as the Charter Institute of Insurance Certificates and Awards in Insurance, Financial Administration, Investment Operations and Mortgage Advice or the Institute of Financial Services Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practise
- A fast track route to a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship with our eight month Future Professionals course, which covers Finance, Marketing and HR
Who could you work for?
Our Financial Services Apprentices work all around the country in companies such as The Bank of New York, AON and AXA.
What will you do?
The role of a Financial Services Apprentice can be very varied but could include:
- Preparing investment marketing information
- Supporting a Financial or Mortgage Advisor
- Dealing with client enquiries about bank accounts or insurance policies
Apprentice Financial Services Administrator | Preston | £8190
We are looking for an Apprentice to join our friendly team, working initially as an assistant to one of our more senior administrators.More Details
Apprentice Insurance Claims Assessor | Dudley | £10400
On an apprenticeship in our Home Emergency Team, you will be supported as a Junior Claims Assessor to provide an excellent customer experience to our customers who are experiencing a home emergency.More Details
UK Insurance Apprentice – Accounting & Settlement | Ipswich | £16000
Insurance is an incredibly diverse marketplace with a rich history of helping people and businesses assess the risks they could face. Insurance allows us to operate secure knowing that, should the worst happen, we will have the support we need.More Details
UK Insurance Apprentice – Fine Art, Jewellery & Specie | Ipswich | £16000
The Willis Towers Watson Fine Art, Jewellery & Specie Team is the world’s largest broking team for this niche class of insurance. The types of clients handled by the team include; museums, art galleries, private collectors, coin collectors.More Details
UK Insurance Apprentice – Reinsurance | Ipswich | £15964
Willis Re is one of the world’s leading Reinsurance advisors. We understand how individual insurance companies develop and drive their own unique strategies to achieve their goals.More Details
UK Insurance Apprentice – Transportation, Property & Casualty or Financial Lines | Ipswich | £15964
Insurance is an incredibly diverse marketplace with a rich history of helping people and businesses assess the risks they could face.More Details