About this opportunity
The Willis Towers Watson Fine Art, Jewellery & Specie Team is the world’s largest broking team for this niche class of insurance. The types of clients handled by the team include; museums, art galleries, private collectors, coin collectors.
A normal day would include;
· Handling queries from clients, brokers, account executives, insurers and others
· Supporting our Account Executives through the renewal process
· Preparing broking documentation including insurance market presentations, MRC slips and endorsements
· Documentation production, mid-term adjustments, quotes and evidence’s of cover
· Assisting with premium allocations including overseas tax calculations
· Servicing the financial transactions between Client and Insurers, and other Willis departments
· Perform against operational performance indicators
· Ensure Eclipse is managed in “real time” throughout placements
· Providing day to day service to specified clients
· Any other duties commensurate with position or level of responsibility.
What you could go on to do;
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established team and learn this niche class of business from the ground up
How you will be supported;
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Skills Company.
What will happen next;
New applicants to The Skills Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
· More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
· Any training you need to complete
· What the next steps will be
How you could get there;
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
96 UCAS points (2017 tariff) across 3 A-levels or equivalent qualifications
Applicants must be authorised to work on a full-time basis in the country in which the role is located without sponsorship.
· Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Self-motivated and ambitious
· Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines
· Keen eye for detail
· Proficient MS Word and an understanding of MS Excel would be advantageous
5 questions that people like you ask about this role
|Insurance Claims Associate Apprentice|
|Data Analyst Apprentice - Compliance and Operational Risk Control|