About this opportunity
Insurance is an incredibly diverse marketplace with a rich history of helping people and businesses assess the risks they could face.
A normal day would include:
· Day to day client service, answering queries received directly from clients, brokers and other third parties, communicating by voice as well as email
· Data review, validation and manipulation
· Interpretation and review of quotations, to ensure fit for purpose and meet client demands/needs
· Negotiation of renewal terms/quotations and mid-term cover alterations
· Liaison with other divisions/offices of Willis to provide portfolio management for renewal and mid-term requirements
What you could go on to do:
Demonstrate your passion for client delivery while making an immediate impact. You’ll learn what we do as you build strong working relationships and develop valuable skills from day one.
Your application will be considered for the Transportation, Property & Casualty and Financial Lines business areas.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Skills Company.
What you should have to apply
96 UCAS points (2017 tariff) across 3 A-levels or equivalent qualifications
Applicants must be authorised to work on a full-time basis in the country in which the role is located without sponsorship.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Able to deal professionally with internal and external contacts
· Excellent client focus
· Ability to analyse situations and provide recommendations
· Intermediate level of IT systems (Microsoft office)
· Intermediate knowledge of data analysis
· Good presentation skills