About this opportunity
Klyne and Kylne are currently looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking apprentice to join their small buying team. The job role consists of helping the buyers in the office with daily admin tasks.
A normal day would include:
• Assisting the buying team
• Marketing/creating new ideas for promotions
• CRM management
• Uploading data
• Using Microsoft Office
• Reception cover
• General office tasks
• Researching products online
Klyne and Klyne purchase excess stock from retailers and manufacturers across the globe who need a quick and easy solution moving products form their current sales channels. They mainly specialise in purchasing products within the DI, gardening and household sectors.
What you could go on to do
To continue your career with in the company and become a permanent buying assistant/buyer.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
GCSE A-C/4-9 in maths and English or equivalent.
• Must be able to work well within a small team
• Be willing to learn and grow within the company
• Good at taking direction
• Excellent organisational skills
• Able to use Microsoft Office