About this opportunity
This is a fantastic role within a busy organisation. You will support the monitoring, control and co-ordination of work activities within the facilities division.
A normal day would include:
• Completing rotas and controlling annual leave / lieu
• Assisting the facilities management (FM) co-ordinator in the day to day delivery of the helpdesk function
• Supporting the coordination and monitoring of both reactive and planned maintenance activities generated within the FM helpdesk
• Handling inward and outward bound calls to the helpdesk – interacting in a polite and efficient manner with our clients on a daily basis
• Coordinating and participating in the planning and management of facilities repair and maintenance projects
• Managing invoicing with the support of the accounts department
• Supporting the collation of the facilities services monthly report and key performance indicators
• Supporting the implementation of safety, environmental and quality systems
• Attending necessary meetings and appointments taking minutes when required
• Maintaining adequate stock levels of uniform, stationary and other consumables for the division
• Monitoring fleet activity
• General administrative duties
MC Facilities Services is a construction company based in Salford.
What you could go on to do:
This is a long term position with a future at the company.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
GCSE maths and English grades A-C/4-9 or equivalent
Candidates must be able to:
• Able to promote Manchester and Cheshire Construction Co and the facilities services department in a positive and professional manner at all times
• A flexible ‘can do’ approach which will contribute to the success of the organisation
• Open to new ideas, understand the need for change and be willing to adapt
• Able to thrive in a busy environment
• A confident communicator who is comfortable interacting with our clients, the workforce and the supply chain
• Excellent written skills
• Basic Microsoft Office skills – further support will be provided