About this opportunity
This fantastic opportunity has arisen for a nursery nurse apprentice to join a nursery supporting the children and parents. Based in Hattersley, the new nursery is looking to add to the team due to continue to deliver the very best for the children.
A normal day would include;
• Contributing a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the nursery
• Helping to implement the daily routine in the base room
• Contributing to a programme of activities suitable to the age range of children in your area in conjunction with other staff
• Assisting in keeping records of achievement on file for parents
• Supporting all staff and engage in a good staff team
• Liaising with and supporting parents and other family members
Kiddi Day Kare is a growing nursery that has just opened this new site in Hattersley. With further growth plans, this nursery is looking for the best candidates who will follow the company values, and in return they will support your growth.
What you could go on to do:
Opportunity of a full-time permanent post, and the chance to progress to a level 3 apprenticeship.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
GCSE grade C or above in English and maths preferred or the ability to work this level.
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Well motivated and enthusiastic
Sense of humour
Commitment to equal opportunities
Reliable and conscientious
Good organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Good time management skills
Willingness to undertake any training provided