About this opportunity
Stride Consulting Ltd are looking for an apprentice to join their ecommerce team to support the online trading plan. You will assist with the daily business and updating content across various sales channels.
The primary role will involve working on the expansion and promotion of the new website the company manages: www.stickerslimited.co.uk.
A normal day would include:
• Adding new products to the website and on other sales channel (ebay and Amazon)
• Managing the customer orders and enquiries
• Assisting the other team members if required
• Dealing with customers – Answering customer queries and providing support over the phone or email
Started as a management consulting firm in 2014, Stride Consulting has helped to create and manage businesses in and around Manchester.
What you could go on to do:
As a growing firm, Stride are looking for an energetic and trustworthy person who has a strong passion for growth. There is possible progression within the company and onto the next level apprenticeship.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited tomeet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
GCSEs A-C/4-9 in maths and English or equivalent
Good understanding of computer basics
Good communication skills